- pH Stabilizers
- CrystalClear pHusion pH Reducer - 2 lbs
CrystalClear pHusion pH Reducer - 2 lbs
CrystalClear pHusion - pH Reducer fuses pH lowering qualities with natural electrolytic supplements to safely lower pH levels in pond water at no more than 0.2 points per application. pHusion also adds much needed electrolytes to help pond fish maintain a strong slime coat and healthy appearance.
- Quickly and safely lowers pH
- Increases pond fish electrolyte uptake
- Safe for all aquatic and domestic animals
pHusion Doasgae Rates- Up to 3 Days
Apply pHusion up to every 3 days at the prescribed rate until pH levels come into safe range (6.5-8.0)
- 1 oz treats up to 1,000 gallons
- 2 oz treats up to 2,000 gallons
- 4 oz treats up to 4,000 gallons
- 8 oz treats up to 8,000 gallons
For Best Results
pH is typically lowest at dawn and highest at dusk so it is important to test pH at the same time of day. Once pH has been brought to a safe level, use pHGuard to stabilize your pond preventing future pH swings.
Drastic changes in pH may cause algae blooms, fish and plant stress and possibly death. Safe pH ranges for pond fish and plants is 6.5 – 8.0. pHusion reacts with water to form a weak acid. Do not mix product with other chemicals.