Kasco Marine 2HP Pond Aerator 3 Phase (No Float) - 200' cord
Introduce more oxygen faster with 2.3AF Surface Aerators. The high-performance design of these aerators uses a single open propeller to create and push water droplets into the air allowing efficient transfer of oxygen to the water. Agitation and movement created by the process spreads the oxygenated water throughout the body of water. These units can operate in as little as 20 feet of water.
2.3AF Surface Aerators are ideal for ponds/tanks with surface areas of about 2 acre.
- High-efficiency design means low power compensation and low operating costs
- Heavy-duty motor and corrosion resistant design; suitable for salt-water or other corrosive environments
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to UL and CSA Standards, 50Hz models CE marked
- An easily replaced protective sacrificial zinc anode included with each unit
- Low maintenance and dependable design
- Backed by a three-year warranty (2 year for 50Hz models)
- Ships via UPS
- Multiple cord lengths available (see charts below); all SJTOW underwater rated (50 Hz models are available only with 10M or stub power cords)
NOT rated for any swimming pool use.