Kasco Marine Macro-Zyme Muck Powder in Water Soluable Bags
Slowly release bacteria to treat up to 2 acre feet of water. Much more effective when used in combination with current. Great for targeting areas that require treatment. Reapplication required only once every 30 days.
- Removes pond scum and odors: Eliminates fish wastes and ammonia. Digests organic compounds and assists in the breakdown of goose/duck excrement. Rapidly removes dead grass, leaves, and paper.
- Reduce Excess: Removes nutrients and sediments without chemicals. Decreases Nitrite and Nitrate, and reduces phosphate (which is typically the limiting nutrient for plant growth).
- Safe and Non Toxic: Non pathogenic/ non toxic to human, fish, wildlife, and livestock. It is safe for irrigation ponds and no permit is required.
- Better water clarity: Clears water and helps restore a healthy oxygen level while also reducing oxygen demand.
- Product extras: Dry pack means no extra weight when shipping. No "stinky" smells from the product itself.
- Easy to use: Just toss the water soluble bags or apply the bulk product at the recommended rates. Shelf life of at least two years