Kasco Marine Teich-Aire Rocking Piston Compressors - 1/2HP 230V
Kasco’s Teich-Aire Rocking Piston Compressors are our very own line of compressors designed and built to meet the demands of continuous-duty, year-round, large aeration applications.
These oilless piston compressors can be used to replace or upgrade the compressor in our Robust-Aire Diffused Aeration Systems (cannot replace compressor in soon-to-be available Robust-Aire Bantam Systems) . Whether run intermittently or continuously, these compressors will deliver reliable and efficient performance day-in and day-out. Each unit includes a 40 PSI pressure relief valve, vibration mounts, intake air filter assembly, and brass hose fitting for easy implementation into your existing system. Each compressor has a 6 ft. power cord, thermal overload protection, and a ramped internal valve plate that allows for restart under load after power failures.
Available in 1/4, 1/2, or 3/4HP, these compressors will deliver the performance you need for all your compressor installations.
- Oilless piston
- Continuous or intermittent operation
- 115V or 230V and 50 Hz or 60 Hz power options
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to UL and CSA standards, CE marked
- Quiet operation
- Low maintenance and dependable design
- Backed by a two-year warranty
- 6 ft. power cord
- Thermal overload protection
- Ramped internal valve plate for restarting under load
- 40 PSI pressure relief valve, intake air filter, brass hose fitting