Shipping and Returns
- "Free Shipping" applies only to the contiguous 48 US states. For all other orders please contact us. (doesn't include freight!)
- Most orders ship within two business days, many the same day. You will receive an emailed notification when your order has shipped. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will ship the next business day. Freight Truck orders will ship as quickly as possible, which may or may not be same day. Orders containing Polyethylene and Fish Grade PVC Pond Liners may not ship the same day.
- Products that feature "Free Shipping" are shipped by the most economical option. Express shipping options such as "FedEx 2 Day", "FedEx Standard Overnight" and "FedEx Priority Overnight" are not included in the "Free Shipping" price. Please contact us if you require express shipping. We negotiate with common carriers to receive the best shipping and processing rates and service available.
- Most packages that are 150 lbs and lighter are shipped via FedEx ground service unless it is noted otherwise. Keep in mind that freight companies & FedEx do not count weekends, holidays, or the day of shipment in their delivery times. For example, packages shipped FedEx 2 Day on Friday will not be delivered on Sunday, but rather Tuesday.
LTL Freight Shipping
- Packages in excess of 150 lbs or are physically too large to ship via FedEx are usually shipped via Freight Truck. LTL freight companies require that someone be present for delivery. Off-loading your package from the truck is your responsibility, although sometimes the driver will assist you. Lift gate service is not included in the quoted rate. If you require a lift gate, please contact customer service.
- Your order will be delivered by a large, 40' long semi trucks so your location must be easily accessible for the truck to make the delivery and turn around. Under no circumstances will Everything Natural Pools be held liable for unloading your product and/or additional delivery charges incurred if your ship-to address is inaccessible to the delivery truck. Freight shipments are curbside delivery, they leave at front of the driveway
- Inspect all merchandise and compare the number of packages you received with the bill of lading before signing to formally accept delivery. Note any damages or shortages directly on the bill of lading. This is very important. If your shipment is damaged and you sign without noting it, it is virtually impossible to file a damage claim with the freight company.
- Everything Natural Pools will help coordinate delivery time with the shipping companies. Everything Natural Pools cannot guarantee delivery times and will not be held responsible for costs associated with delayed product delivery, including but not limited to labor stand-by charges or equipment rental.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchases within 7 days of receipt of your products, you may return your purchases to us for a refund or exchange.
- We do not charge re-stocking fees for items returned within this time frame.
- Any shipping costs on the original order are non-refundable.
How to return merchandise:
- Let us know within 7 days of receipt of your products if you plan to return them. We will gather some basic information from you and issue a return number. Merchandise should be placed back into its original packaging for return shipment.
- All returned products must be clean, include all parts and returned in original boxes for refunds to be given. If returned used, the product must be clean and in good working order. Electric cords must be intact.
- Unused portions of bulk items (such as pond liner, underlay, flexible tubing, etc.) cannot be returned for any reason.
Returns after 7 days
- Products may be returned after 7 days wholly at our discretion. A 20% restocking fee may be applied depending on the condition of the returned item(s).
- Items returned that are not in working order or are in poor condition whether by normal wear or abuse may be rejected and returned to their owner.