- Small Water Feature and Fountain Pumps
- OASE AquaMax Eco Premium 3000 Pump
OASE AquaMax Eco Premium 3000 Pump
OASE AquaMax Eco Premium Pumps are designed to be used on the pond bottom to transport debris, waste and other contaminates to the pond filter. The raised ridges on the pump pre-filter makes the AquaMax Eco Premium virtually clog-proof.
- Adjustable secondary inlet for additional intake from remote pond zone or for an in-pond skimmer
- New pump technology offers energy savings
- Patented frost protection - guaranteed to -4 F
- Can handle solids up to 3/8"
- Switches off automatically if water level runs low to protect the pump from damage
- 5 Year Warranty (3 Years + 2 Year Extension upon Product Registration)
Max Flow: 3,000 GPH
Max Head: 11'
Power Consumption: 110 watts
Intake Connection: 2" threaded
Discharge Outlet: 2" threaded
Connection Fittings (MM): 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2"
Cord Length: 20'
Dimensions: 13.5" x 11" x 6.5"
Warranty: 5 Years (3 Years + 2 Years upon Product Registration)
NOT rated for any swimming pool use.