- Small Water Feature and Fountain Pumps
- Pondmaster Pond-Mag 9.5 Pump 975 GPH
Pondmaster Pond-Mag 9.5 Pump 975 GPH
Pondmaster Pond-Mag 9.5 Pumps are specifically designed to meet the demands of a pond. Unlike other pumps, magnetic drive pumps are made to run continuously, without seals to wear out. Magnetic drive pumps are highly energy efficient using less energy than direct driven pumps, and they will potentially save hundreds of dollars over time. Filled with epoxy, rather than oil, these pumps cannot leak oil into the pond, which can be harmful or fatal to fish and plants.
Pondmaster's magnetic drive pumps are low-maintenance with only one moving part, a ceramic shaft and impeller. The pumps also feature an ABS case, corrosion-proof fasteners, and heavy duty copper windings, resulting in a durable, energy-efficient, and long lasting pump. All Pondmaster pumps are suitable for statuary, fountains, and ponds.
- High output at low energy use
- Only one moving part- the magnetic impeller
- Ceramic shaft
- Oil-free- eliminates the risk of contamination of aquatic life
- Operates submerged or in-line
- 2 piece barrel filter included
- 5 Year Warranty
Max Flow: 975 GPH
Max Head: 12' 8"
Watts: 93Volts: 120
Discharge Outlet: 3/4" MPT
Inlet: 3/4" FPT
Cord Length: 18'
Dimensions: 5 1/2" x 3 7/16" x 5"
Warranty: 5 Years
PUMP FLOW CHART
GPH per foot of Head
15': not recommended